AmeriLithium is a publicly traded (OTCBB: AMEL), independent mining company committed to progressively growing into the largest and leading American player in the global lithium industry.
Through its aggressive acquisition and exploration strategy, AmeriLithium has already amassed one of the largest North American lithium portfolios of any player in the industry (~727,779 acres), including four Nevada-based projects nearby the only lithium producing plant in the US. Added to this is the Company's 43,000+ acres of Western Australia holdings.
Headquartered in the US lithium heartland of Nevada, AmeriLithium is dedicated to providing secure and clean renewable energy solutions for America and a changing planet. To reach its goals, the Company has assembled an exceptional team of proven management professionals with extensive experience across the mining, technology and energy industries.
AmeriLithium aims to take full advantage of the unparalleled opportunities presented by the ever-growing demand for lithium powered technology through the exploration of the world's richest mineral deposits.
AmeriLithium welcomes the challenge of pioneering energy alternatives that provide relief from controlling oil markets while leading the way in growing a new domestic lithium marketplace that is further supported by incentives from the US government.
And with total identified lithium resources increasing significantly between 2009 and 2010 (over 280% increase in the US and over 75% in other countries) and market experts calling the outlook for lithium consumption to 2013 optimistic, the time for decisive action – and AmeriLithium – is now.
- AMEL's goal is to grow into the largest and leading American player in the lithium industry.
- AMEL has already amassed one of the largest North American lithium portfolios of any player in the industry (727,779 acres).
- AMEL has 4 Nevada-based projects surrounding the only lithium producing plant in the US operated by the Chemetall Foote Corporation. (Paymaster Canyon, Clayton Deep, Full Monty and newly acquired Jackson Walsh)
- AMEL also has 43,000+ acres of Western Australia holdings as well as property in Alberta, Canada.
- AMEL has reported rough preliminary volume estimates of up to 26,000 tons of potential Lithium resource underlying the Company's Paymaster Canyon Lithium brine project in Nevada.
- With Lithium carbonate trading in the range of $5,500-$6,000 per metric tonne this could represent a market valuation of $143-$156 million for the Paymaster Canyon property alone.
- With the release of extremely positive exploration results thus far, AMEL is poised and ready to take the next steps towards becoming the next great Lithium producing company.
- Researchers are describing Lithium as "the next oil".
- Lithium uses include batteries, ceramic and glass, pharmaceuticals, lubricating creases, air treatment, casting, and aluminum production along others.
- Major users of lithium include Honda, BMW, Nissan, Sanyo, Apple, Dodge, Mercedes Benz, Nokia, and Toyota.
- The next generation of hybrid and electric vehicles are being designed to use high-capacity Lithium-ion batteries as environmentally-friendly fuel alternatives.
- The Obama administration has introduced $5 billion in funding and incentives for the development of a secure, domestic battery industry with special focus on Lithium-ion batteries.
- Demand for Lithium is expected to increase as the number of Lithium battery powered cars roll off the assembly line.
- It's been predicted that in 10 years every other car that rolls off the lot will be an electric one