CAPITAL MARKETSOne of the most complex aspects of any enterprises is its capital structure. Public or private, capital is the lifeblood of any company, and, as such, needs to be readily available whether internally or externally. Circadian can work with any public or private company to raise the necessary capital to grow their business or fund existing operations. As a natural extension from Circadian’s Public market Investor Relations involvement, Circadian offers customized financing solutions which facilitate relationships between Capital Providers and Client Companies.
Circadian has intimate relationships with various institutions, dependant on the company size, and industry, to raise capital through such mechanisms as: Investment Bank underwritings, Pension Funds looking for Cash-flow Investments, Private Equity growth funding (Public as well as Private), or early stage Venture Capital.
Circadian’s Principal’s previous extensive deal-book in the Resource and CleanTech/ Renewable Energy sectors provides for a tailored funding solution within specific projects niches. Piggy-backing on project finance, Circadian also has a vast network of companies looking to acquire and/ or divest projects/ properties for which it may find suitors or vendors.
—Leverage Circadian’s database of Capital Providers to make direct Debt/ Equity Investments
- Investment banks, Private Equity Funds, Hedge Funds, Pension Funds, Venture Capitalists, and High-Net-Worth Individuals looking to Invest in high quality companies with exceptional growth potential
GO PUBLIC ON TSX OR CNSX & RAISE CAPITAL
—Make stock based acquisitions, retain talent with stock options, attract Investment, and increase visibility
- Circadian has relationships with Canadian exchanges (TSX, TSXV, CNSX) to facilitate new listings, as well as underwriting Investment Banks to raise capital at public inception
- Re-listing on either the TSX or CNSX’s quality controlled marketplace for current US OTC issuers may enhance a Company’s Investor appeal as well as attract additional Institutional Investment due to Canada’s established global foot-hold on Natural Resource and CleanTech listings
- Alternatively, Circadian has at its disposal a number of CPC’s (Capital Pool Companies), which are cashed up for investment opportunities, have members of management proficient in Public markets, and are ready for a RTO (Reverse Take-over) of a private company looking to become a publicly traded. CPC opportunities are numerous, but a careful eye is needed to find appropriate suitors for potential targets—this is where Circadian comes in
CROSS-LIST ON THE OTCQX OR PINK SHEETS
—Retain the quality control of a Canadian exchange listing but allow US investors to easily buy shares
- Common misconceptions about Pink Sheets is that they are lower quality securities; but when a TSX or CNSX listed company cross-lists, the shares traded on the Pink Sheets market are essentially identical to the Canadian listed securities
- A simple cross-listing can be done for as little as $1,500 (one time) with a simple legal filing of form 15c211 (via Circadian’s Legal partner), and a sponsorship from a FINRA registered Market Maker (Circadian provides this as well)
- More advanced Clients may warrant a full OTCQX cross-listing, which is the quality controlled market “top tier” of the OTCQX and may attract more investor interest than a simple Pink Sheets listing. OTCQX listings are coordinated through US law firms called PALs (Principal American Liaisons) and generally cost $40,000 (one time), and $20,000 (annually).