Focus Gold Corp is organized as a publically traded precious and base metals merchant bank listed on the OTCbb exchange. Focus Gold Corp (FGLD.OB) is focused on owning its individual assets through public investment vehicles listed on the resource-centric TSX-v exchange, which offers the ability to raise growth capital for subsidiaries independently which is non-dilutive to the top company as well as its other subsidiaries.
With a seasoned management team with over 150 years of diverse Finance, Geology and Mining experience, Focus Gold Corp. is a Company focused on acquiring and developing gold mining properties worldwide. Focus employs a systematic approach in acquiring undervalued assets which have been partially de-risked by previous operators, allowing for comparatively robust economics for Shareholders.
Focus owns exploration rights for three massive projects (400,000+ Hectares) in three prolific mining districts: Nayarit, Mexico; Timmins, Ontario; and Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Scotland.
Focus’ portfolio represents projects with significant historical workings from multi-billion dollar companies such as Rio Tinto as well as others. The properties also border large proven resources such as Dalradian Resources’ (TSX:DNA) 2.75 Million Oz gold deposit in Northern Ireland, and Cream Minerals’ (TSX.V:CMA) 71 Million Oz silver deposit in Mexico.
- Developing 3 district scale (~400,000 Hectares) Gold/ Copper/ Base Metals projects on 3 geographically and geologically diversified continents, most with historical workings;.
- Management team with over 150 years of combined Geology, Mining, and Finance experience;
- Company is structured as a publically traded Investment Vehicle (US listed, large Investor audience) with major assets owned inside majority controlled publically traded companies (Canadian listed, Resource Focused) giving Investors different opportunities in multiple and differing mining focused business models;
- Unique publically traded umbrella of top company (Focus Gold: FGLD.OB) and publically traded subsidiaries (Pending transaction: TSX.V:AAQ; Others to follow in future) allows companies to fund growth and operations with capital raising alternatives dependant on whichever stock is strongest.
- Scotland, Fore Burn (Gold & Copper)— Historical Rio Tinto working with assays yielding 54g/t Gold, 8.5% Copper;
- Northern Ireland, Sperrins (Gold)—Surrounded by Dalradian (TSX:DNA, $150mm market value), high grade gold;
- Republic of Ireland, Clogher Valley (Lead/ Zinc)—16 licenses highly prospective for high grade Lead/ Zinc; the world’s 3 largest Lead/ Zinc mines are within 100km within virtually identical geology;
- Mexico, Huicicila (Gold & Copper Porphyry)— Focus & Cilas claims; 33,000 Hectare Gold-Copper porphyry project; proven +1mm Oz Gold-Copper porphyry projects offer large take-out offers from mining majors;
- Canada, Timmins (gold)-- Watabeag & Russell Creek; 100+ years of historical mining having produced ~$100 Billion of gold since 1900; provides FGLD with exploration blue-sky; drill ready; relatively high in-ground company valuations
Upside Wildcards:The most critical thing to do for any public mining company is differentiate. There are roughly 5,000+ seemingly identical mining companies on the world’s major exchanges and having uniqueness is paramount; Focus Gold has several features which should appeal to Investors.
Focus Gold (FGLD.OB) has almost 1 million acres of drill ready ground, with historical workings, in high-value neighborhoods. FGLD has the right team to raise money and deploy a ground crew to rapidly assay potentially high potential results in 3 countries.
Focus Gold has the ability to create significant (9-10 figure) shareholder value in the potential discovery of:
1) A large copper-gold porphyry deposit in Mexico; and/ or a high grade gold discovery in Northern
Ireland adjacent to 9-figure market cap Dalradian Resources (TSX:DNA);
2) And/ or a high grade Lead/ Zinc mine discovery in The Republic of Ireland nearby the world’s
3 largest Zinc mines, which would be a no-brainer acquisition target;
3) As well as significant grass-roots, blue-sky on the Timmins, Canada properties, an area with
some of the highest in-ground valuations in the world.