INVESTOR RELATIONS & PUBLIC RELATIONS
Circadian is unique in that we practice both Traditional Investor Relations and Shareholder Development. Knowing these two strategies are not mutually exclusive, we look to use them in tandem as they reinforce one another and are the cornerstone in any effective long-term IR solution. This is the most overlooked aspect in IR today.
When potential investors are ready to make the final step before investing they need a liaison to educate, empower, and entice them. Unfortunately, most investors are left out in the cold and are ignored as their calls and emails go unanswered.
With our exceptional service Circardian provides investors with the tools they need to feel confident when they deploy their investment capital.
The Circadian comparative advantage combines the aforementioned fundamentals with additional elements that combine for a well-rounded, complete program. The strategies we have developed offer a comprehensive solution that meets needs that have long been ignored by our competitors.
It is our goal to assist your company in telling its full story allowing Client company securities’ to realize their intrinsic value in the public marketplace.
SAMPLE SERVICE SUITE:
DEDICATED 1-800 INVESTOR LINE AND EMAIL
—Converting leads via P2P methods & keeping current Investors entrenched
- Industry/ Company trained expert assigned to promptly handle all incoming investor inquiry calls and emails
- Collection of inbound contact data for outbound email newsletter news/ update alerts (property of the company)
- The Circadian-Group.com website serves as a main hub for investor education, outreach, and awareness
- Through Social Media, e-newsletter, and blog integration, the Circadian website offers all the tools necessary to connect current and potential shareholders with investment information
- Encouraged by company PR’s, and IR efforts, leads will connect via: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Circadian’s Blog, and our e-mail newsletter, creating the highest possible level of integration
- Contacts will be leveraged at all major and related newspapers, magazines, Financial Newsletters
- Past Media impressions include: The Wall St. Journal, Bloomberg, Reuters, Report on Business, The Toronto Star, The Gold Report
- Effective Press Release Creation, Investor Presentations & Factsheets, and in-house Corporate Website Development
- Posting of vanilla information while correcting misinformation regarding clients on popular message boards
- Done within the confines of SEC/ CSA guidelines, as well as NIRI/ CIRI’s best practices for Social Media
- Members of Management typically make a presentation to a group of potential Investors about company; these events can be custom assembled by sending out hard mail invitations to targeted licensed professionals
- Attendees include: Buy-side participants, Market Makers, Investment banks, and Investment Advisors
- Industry specific conferences, as well as conferences held by financial institutions may also be attended
CIRCADIAN GROUP WEBSITE/CLIENT PORTAL INCLUSION
— Facilitating Interconnection like no other IR Firm
PUBLIC RELATIONS & MEDIA OUTREACH
—Blurring the lines between IR & PR
INVESTOR MATERIALS CREATION AND CONSULTATION
—Critical in getting the pitch across at first glance
MESSAGE BOARD MANAGEMENT
—A necessity in the Small Cap trenches
CONFERENCE & NON-DEAL ROAD SHOW OUTREACH
-- Stand out from the crowd amongst 10,000 North American public Small Caps